Raw Nationals Notes
A couple things we want everyone to be aware of since this is a National Meet. There are some variances from State level meets:
1. No covers on the platform (any kind, baseball cap, skull caps, beanies, ect).
2. No chain guards may be used for squats (you can use chain guards at State level meets)
3. 4th attempts may only be taken iff you got your third attempt and the 4th attempt would break a World Record. You may not take 4th attempts for State or National records.
4. We will be strictly enforcing the one minute rule. You have one minute from the time bar is loaded is called for you to begin your attempt. If you do not begin your attempt within time you will forfeit the attempt (you don’t have to have completed the lift, but you must have started the lift in the given time.)
5. No morning of weigh-ins. You must weigh-in the day before you lift (except for bench/dead only guys, you can weigh-in at the Friday morning session). See the meet flyer for all weigh-in periods. You may weigh-in at any period starting 24 hours prior to your lifting session.
Please consult the Michigan APF FAQ page and official rules for further answers to common equipment, gear, and procedure questions.